Wilfley pumps have played an important part in the
fertilizer industry worldwide for more than 60 years
- Wilfley pumps offer features critical to difficult applications found in fertilizer plant applications:
- Filter feed
- Clarifier underflow
- Tail gas scrubber
- Molten sulfur
- The Wilfley Dynamic Expeller Seal can handle the most difficult applications in the fertilizer industry:
- Liquids with solids
- Liquids that crystallize and are prone to scaling
- Highly corrosive applications.
- Wilfley pumps are available in a large selection of alloys that are ideal for the fertilizer industry.
- Robust heavy duty construction provides many years of reliable operation and high plant production.
|Wilfley pumps in tail gas scrubber systems can operate 24 hours/day with no need for seal water.||Filter feed application with 50% solids present|
Pumps engineered for this market:
- A9 Chemical Pump
- A7 Chemical Pump
- AG Chemical Pump
- AF Chemical Pump
- EMW® Slurry Pump
- Kpro® Slurry Pump
- K Slurry Pump